Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Thank You!

Two very special words that turned my grumpy heart into a happy, melted heart!

This morning was a terrible, awful, no good, very bad morning! My boys have two days left of school! And we are READY for summer! This mama is ready to have my boys home with me. I am ready to have relaxed chilling mornings. Don't get me wrong I love a good routine, but we're all just ready for school to be out.

So today was water day at school. My sweet boys had swim trunks and shirts on, sunscreen on and were ready to go, although CA could not find his swim sandals anywhere! After much searching from all family members he finally had to go to school in older tennis shoes and socks (which he was not happy about!) We turned the house upside down at the event of even making the boys late to school. Which is not our norm! My oldest was horrified by this event! I finally told CA if I found them I would bring them to him.  I came home to search more and finally found them! This mama just needed a little more time to think clearly about where those silly sandals could be! So I quickly ran back up to the school. When CA saw me talking to his teacher he ran over to me and took the sandals and looked at me and said... THANK YOU! Oh wow, that made all the searching and looking all worth it!

I will admit I was a grumpy, cranky mama. I even yelled a few times during the chaotic time of looking for the sandals. Once he said those two words to me I was all mush and so thankful for a thankful heart!

It made me stop and think. Do I say those two words often enough? Do I thank God for the many blessings He has bestowed on me daily? That is my prayer today. Thank you Lord for the blessings!

Thankfully,
Trina

1 comment:

  1. Great reminder sweet friend. Love your heart for the Lord and others. Hope to read more from you this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...